Monday, October 12, 2009

Balkidz Pre-Wed @ Bukit Bintang part I

It’s been a while I didn’t update , no worry you still can read from our teams blog :D , manjula now still selecting the picas, I hope she is soooo done by today :wink:wink: , I choose 5000 pictures in 3 hours after practice it for four years, woder macamana manju buat hehehehhe :P

Anyway, today’s entry will be about balkidz pre-wedding , they were both actually one of the winner for the contest we did during the pameran pengantin @ midvalley on july and august 2009 J . I passed by bukit bintang that nite and saw an extra lighting have been up for the eid and there like less than 20 people hanging around pavilion ,bb area and sg.wang…. I picked my phone just trying my luck if the couple can do the shoots tonight instead of tomorrow nite, I called them at 9 and yes the agreed to do the shooting tonight..yeay!!!

I just love when client give me 100% trust on what to do, what to wear, where to shoot … the output??? Let’s look at them!! J (as usual, 2nd part will be coming soon )

owh , forget to mention, the saddess thing i have to do is to reduce the quality size of the picture, just to make it load even more faster than now, you guys can have a look much better from my flickr album :) .

Enjoyz!

Dancing in the rain

night walkin :)

kamaliakamal @ kay

+ Principal of The Photolicious+

+ 019-668 2336 +

+ thephotolicious@gmail.com +

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger