Monday, October 12, 2009

Reception Nadiatun Comel @ Ipoh

I lo0o0o0ve perakian? Err…is this the word? Teman suke benorler org perok nih, I just love them! This was my 5th event covered @ perak and I love it all! Why? This must sounds silly, but hey I just love being with them! Perak people are extremely friendly, they seriously gonna make you feel like you are one of them, from the parents to their little grandchildren , they were like know me and my family well , I am so excited for the next trip to perak again like errr in December? Hehehehehe

What else best about perak? The place! I never had any difficulties finding any outdoors area to shoot after event, went to Kuala kangsar , place is superb! , went to simpang pulai , OMG the roads make you feel like you are one of the yasmin ahmad cast for the hari raya advert , Teluk intan , what’s best @ the menara senget , went to ipoh for twice , there’s always historical buildings arounds the hotel!

S-e-s-a-t at ipoh! I have to say, driving at San Francisco is much better than driving in ipoh, even the google maps and gps/gprs make mistakes on the roads! Aduiiiii… but I had fun since i`m not the one who driving there…hehehehhehe , I enjoy the view on the historical building so much!! Oh ipoh people please hire me more to shoot there..i`m so0o0o0 falling in loove with all the builidngs!!!




kamalia @ kay
Principal of The Photolicious team
+ thephotolicious@gmail.com +
+ 019- 668 2336 +

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger