Monday, October 12, 2009

Post Wedding - Jass & fifie ~ part I

Again fifie and jas???

Yes darling! Again and again, but this time it was the-post wedding.. We had a blast shooting booth of them, by this time we were like family sudah , from nikah till post-wed, all the major event was shoot by the hottest team ThePhotolicious!! :D .

The post-wed was done at Heritage Hotel Kl , nearby ktm station . One of the greatest place to shoot for your pre-wed or your post wed, I loveeeeeeeeee to shoot here again!!!! Oh please hire me to shoot here again, I am now recharged for a new concept and poses…can’t wait for the next top couple!!!!

Too many picas to upload, to avoid slow load up on the picas, I separate it to part I & II…

enjoyz!! This was one of my best artwork I believe...Owh owh.. still not to late to wish you all Selamat Hari Merdeka!!

kay

Principal The Photolicious Team

+ 019 - 668 2336 +

+ thephotolicious@gmail.com +

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger