Monday, October 12, 2009

Outdoor Portrait - Nadia @ Ipoh

I can just put every bit of the entry for nadia in one entry, but if I do that I believe the loading time will be double than now…heheheheh :D . we did the outdoor session @ ktm ipoh, not exactly inside the ktm but we went up to the old daunting hotel, believe it or not, I do believe all the mystic chronicle behind the hotel, BUT it looks sooooo classic ,just perfect for the outdoor shooting with nadia and nizam traditional suit!. After the shooting, I went straight to my car and start goggle thru my phone to get a little information on the wicked ktm hotel (yes, I am p-e-n-a-k-u-t)....guess what ? I was right! It was actually been abandoned for more than like 50years. To make it clear, I dig up some information from the casuarina hotel crew; they told me the place was meant for all the Japanese bosses during the Perang jepun a long time ago, some unlucky Malay lady will simple be snatch and rape by a few crazy org jepun! Damn!! BUT , tak tahulah pulak kalau the hotels crew tu tipu I kan kan kan …hehehehhe

Ok ok,back to pn.nadiatun, if you guys did really read my blog before, I did talk about the purple colour theme. Purple is one of my much-loved colours to shoot besides grey and white. Dark purple just like nadia color will enhance and add-up crispy colour also shows the inner beauty of the bride herself! Talking thru my lens, the final pictures with any dark rich purple and rich grey will absolutely give a huge impact to the bride look! So brides and groom to be….. Please do take a look at the purple, grey and white wedding set ok :D

Kamaliakamal@kay

Principal The Photolicious team

+019 668 2336 +


0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger